Chinese herbal medicine is an approach to health which treats individuals as a whole rather than treating disease or symptoms in isolation. The herbs used are imported from Chine where their dates back at least 2,000 years.Prescriptions are used to correct patterns of disharmony with the body. Herbs are rarely used on their own; most prescriptions consist of twelve difference substances. There are complex relationships between the different components of prescriptions and much skill is needed to select the most appropriate combination of herbs to compose a balanced and effective formula specific to your needs.
You start by taking the medicine every day. As treatment continues your dosages reduce accordingly. Since all patients and conditions are different, length of treatment can carry from a few weeks to several months. After a period of treatments you are able to stop taking the medicine.
- Skin problems - Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Fungal Infections, Hair Loss etc;
- Internal - Colds and Flu, Dizziness, Nausea, Vomiting, Gastritis, Asthma, Bronchitis, Diabetes, Haemorrhoids, Swelling, Heart problems, High blood pressure etc;
- Muscular & Skeletal - Back pain, Arthritis, Stiff Neck, Sciatica, Joint Problems, Sprains etc;
- Neurological Disorders - ME, Headaches/Migraines, Hiccups, Insomnia, Paralysis, MS etc;
- Genitourinary Disorders - Acute and Chronic Bacterial Pyelonephritis, Urethritis etc;
- Urethric Disorders - Anorexia, Indigestion, Convulsion, Whopping Cough, Pneumonia etc;
- Sexual disorders - Impotence, Premature Ejaculation, Infertility, Prostate Pain etc;
- Others - Quitting smoking, Weight Loss, Stress, Anxiety and Depression, Concentration.
If you would like a consultation with Dr Zhao to discuss your problem(s) and possible treatments, please call the centre on 02089 878666 or fill in the form on our contact page.